Oh My God!
lords Oh my god I'm missing a few months and what I see! This league is crazy! Here we change the way to play, style of play and there are a million trades ok? I've seen new GM TRADD fatties in search of the house as if they were gnats and old knowledge of the market re-emerge after months of inactivity (see gm bully of the Sacramento Kings, nr 1 for me ok?). And all so quickly that final pass into the background .. not to play the gm that ok? I've also seen a million teams change coaches as if they were socks. But there is no longer attached to the mesh? Had asked when I was training Olimpia Milano with Roberto and Dino Meneghin Premier: "Hey Robert and Dino going to play I do not know, because I like most Virtus Roma meshes" I would taken by the collar and put on the basket upside down ok?! Anyway, I am confident about the future of the league, I see everything very well and fabulous new grafts as Alexviv and the return of Merlin can not do well. Let your kids favorite topic (I know that you are people of Italian coaches ok?) The trades.
Many trades in the last days, I will not stop talking about the Bucks, their roster is changing too many times that I make a compliment the next time I deny taking solo ok?
I say look at Boston ... have already had Tony Parker years ago and used it divinely ok, Joe Zarlingo gm is like to have as a reference point guard of the highest level and with Yao and TMAC, as always, the eye shields on C's .
Chicago does not look good, too much static on the market, key milestone for Ricky Davis, who wants to go to the Bucks, old and worn long, GM has recently declared homosexual, something that will not do well in the dressing room (which already complained of being Romanian and communist), not a good situation for Coach Toen.
I have to go, Roberto and Dino are waiting for me in the car to go to referee the famous NERC 3 vs 3 tournament they play in the final 6 gm euroslam whose names are already legend (Toen-Vi-Skafer vs Vyger-Soulmover -Ramones), see you soon ok dear friends?
0 comments:
Post a Comment