wasteland a moral life are not fully illuminated.
For whom?
Who is good?
; Who is the villain?
; ; ; Am I ugly?
are also composed of mountains, not only bumps, which represent
my eternal spiritual existence.
There is an error? Who assesses? Who does it? The weight I weigh or the other?
are probably used to be then placed on an external authority, from someone
defined as the moral law?
I do not think
I'm pretty partial revelations of reason.
But the words already in part I am not convinced. Sa
limit ............................. ....................................... limited exhaustive.
NOT
FA
X ME.
Via dogmas, by habits, by the uniqueness of the points of view.
and drove away even the comparison "right-wrong". Intellectual violence.
Having said that, although reason is a concept (?) Unwelcome and objectionable.
I think the chassis of the industrial revolution.
machinery and mechanisms, gears. \u0026lt;-------> RATIONALITY '.
I am not Charlie Chaplin.
attach at that time the most destructive phase of human history.
AIR TRANSPORT
FEELING
PASSION ART AND CULTURE
SOCIAL JUSTICE
HORIZONS
MEETINGS individual experience.
UNITY 'TURNS TO EXCHANGE ------> GROWTH.
My instinct guide me, I'm wrong, I'm back.
I am living. LIVING.
Around the macrocosm, is insenua my microcosm,
determined and not material, hidden but clear.
The door is closed. but the keys are there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment