Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ichigo Doujinshi Online

Ah stress, Freud and sex

A year has passed since the transfer.
a particular year. Very complex and, above all, very complicated.
I'm not saying everything has changed, but almost.
Many things distorted.
many certainties have fled, others have come to fortune.
Otherwise it would be hard to get by.
One year of exponential growth.
in the round.
In any case, excuse the French, a year full of broken balls. A work
above. Yesterday
the ridge.
Ma ..
The head wobbles but does not roll down.
The shoulders are broad enough. The legs hold up.
and rotate at a high speed, as my balls.
And when this happens
of equality between dizziness balls and bustle of the legs that I have to disconnect.
I need.
Di. A
.
Weekend.
no worries. (For me is impossible, but we try).


Mr Knight excellence Senator
noblewoman Eminence Monsignor
voss mon cherie amour

NUNTEREGGAEPIU '

0 comments:

Post a Comment