Saturday, November 6, 2010

Materiality And Sample Size In Auditing

My Passion World

There is a tree-lined street in front of me.
Infinity.
I climb to try to see the end, but I can not.
's one of those situations where you grip the doubts.
I go? / I do not go?
I go? / Or is it better to fall?
From the outside does not appear particularly inviting, the avenue.
But if I look back, is a paradise ripetto what I see.
Way.
The impression was not misleading.
The road is what it is.
There are beautiful trees, evergreen. There are trees with dead branches, dead nature.
There are lions, giraffes, dogs.
There are also wild animals, rats.
There are some wonderful stretches of road, with pebbles of green lawn and neat side.
Other sections of these walks is not the case. Dangerous, with holes from which it would be miraculous
get out. I do not believe in miracles. I think not.
There are curves.
There are detours and forks.
But I go straight.
And I'm not alone.
meeting people that I come over, but only for urtarmi.
Most people seem to ignore. ignore me.
not distract attention from their feet. Do not say goodbye. They do not remember.
not look, nor see.
There are people who look at you but not see you.
and flee.
There are people who can see you and greet you.
you like. Anon
But I just do not get enough.
My eyes, my attention is for
silently walking alongside me, beside me, at my own speed.
Who watches me and looks at me with interest. One day the
incrocierò (yours, his, your, their) way and I will do everything possible to
Legari (la, ti, vi) to me, to my life.
and the belt will be so strong and close that he could not leave.
And there will be an instinct and the desire to break free.
will be my world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment