Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Signature Quotesforcell
excuse the absence.
I'm really tired, I'm working so much. too. too. I often
I say and repeat to others that we should not live to work.
but there are days where, after lying in Latvian, I realize the sacrifices I make.
to what is sacrificed my life, my passions.
This is not to say that I repent of my approach to work, I'm lucky because
why I do what I studied, what I like.
And I will not bore anyone with complaints or whining. None of that.
express only thoughts I have for some time, which sometimes become heavier.
I think of my family that I can not wait for some time, the fact that I'll see less and less.
I think the fact that who knows how long you spend two years here, two years there, then 3 elsewhere.
heavy.
weighs on me more each day's life as a hermit. The
diffcoltà to cultivate friendly relations and feelings.
Esco, are very social, I know many people.
But it seems to me that everyone has a date.
And I hate limits, especially thunderstorms.
I hope it's just a feeling, but it's life as a gypsy weighed me down, I get used to spending too much time alone, I am unaccustomed to the links in spite of my strong need to have a few good people but which give total confidence.
not let that happen. Do not I can afford, nor want it. I look forward
.
I open the clouds and see the sun.
And I smile. I want to give
my smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment