Black Gold Status
not really like to draw conclusions.
not officially, not mandatory. definitely not.
I rather the need to slow down (never stop) the race,
move in the slow lane can warn the other cars. This
I still have to perfect it. I can not put the arrow, at least not always.
Sometimes I feel that I need to move on the slow lane, but parallel to the nearest emergency ward
.
not necessarily for fear of failure or fear of speed.
sometimes just to enjoy the surrounding landscape.
or to listen to more music on the way, if the station is the right one.
Now I enjoy the landscape. Yes
And the background music is to my liking.
affections, though distant, and there are neighbors with the head and heart.
The work goes, and if it does not who cares.
you are away. and is important.
today's climate is ideal. Spring is back and I want to sea.
I embrace you all and walk. slowly, without haste.
0 comments:
Post a Comment