Only Me
Me Only Me
nick
This made sense long ago.
a specific meaning, although not unique.
pointed to a condition, not isolation, but wanted to happen.
Due at the end of a story, but also to the lack of understanding.
Especially the second.
A general sense of misunderstanding that all or almost gone.
phases.
misplaced. I was out of phase. Nothing worked and even less is adjusted.
Every step, an error. Although in appearance ... But if
.
Although, perhaps, though. This was
. Was.
Now.
was time for the nick to assume a different meaning.
Only Me is a new way.
had, if not inherently belonging to myself.
The full acceptance of himself, despite the knowledge that thousands and thousands of other defects.
Always one more than the others.
I like myself. Intrigue me. I justify a little more. By myself.
A little less with each other. But rightly so. Right.
But the lens is clear and clean. It is warm, blue.
juxtaposition of sensations.
Only me.
But not alone.
I am this, but still changing me.
This explains the meaning of the door key.
There is the welcome sign outside.
lies within. A
step, a second step, one step and more.
Me
So it is.
0 comments:
Post a Comment