GM FOUR PLAYERS ON PAN CHINE ALLSTAR GAME THIS IS CONFESS TO U.S. ABOUT THEIR dreams come true (Interview by ActionMan)
ESTERN CONFERENCE
Theon (GM CHICAGO BULLS)
1) The ASG is a dream come true feelings?
"The ASG is really a dream, the result of three years intense and full of satisfaction on the Bulls' bench. I strongly believe that he deserves this award by the league, I would be happy anyway if I had gone my colleague, a man with great integrity and technical ability. "
2) addresses your brother, a young GM prospects of good, excited?
"Yes, Van 2 Euroslam Gundy to finally meet. We are challenged in numerous occasions over the years, and the young coach has shown that they have fully learned my lessons, characterized by propriety on and off the field. Apparently recognizing the familiar and means that the work we have done for this alloy has been appreciated. Now it's up to him to show whether the student is ready to pass the master .... I do not think the time has come yet .... Baby you have to wait a while longer. "
3) Iverson, James, Pierce, Duncan and Yao shudder to read the quintet, I guess even train them for a night.
"Over the years I coached the Bulls great stars, but never of this caliber, this is a dream quintet. Advance now the captain of the Bulls, Jason Kidd, will be convened and will start from the bench, the work he is doing this year is truly excellent, seems to look younger every year. Completes a training with the players in better shape now than a few of my personal little ball. "
4) With a stuttering start your Bulls are in fourth place in conference, although this result as six voted in the East , do you think the votes are estimating for the past season or what?
"The Bulls have had a stuttering start it, but have resumed their march with some course corrections. The value of our team is unquestionable. Certainly the past few years have had an important role in achieving this recognition. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment