GM FOUR PLAYERS ON PAN CHINE ALLSTAR GAME THIS IS CONFESS TO U.S. ABOUT THEIR dreams come true (interview by ActionMan)
WESTERN CONFERENCE
BABYSHAQ (GM Los Angeles Clippers )
1) The ASG is a dream come true feelings?
"Playing the ASG is a great satisfaction for me, I'm happy to participate and train the best players in the conference in which militates my team, I will try to bring the W to the west but also to entertain the public, the players, and why not, I will try also to have fun. In any case I am very pleased with the increase in ratings since last year, and to be honest is a result that earlier this year I never even hoped for. "
2) To address your brother, an expert on GM and the Commish League, excited?
"Facing my brother is definitely a dream come true, last year we did not achieve the necessary votes, but if I play someone with the ASG, I'm happy to be able to play with him. It will not be an easy opponent, the victory will certainly know those who best understand the qualities of the star, in each case will be a dream for both. Clearly I hope to meet again my brother to the OP, clearly in the final, but perhaps that will be even more difficult. But never say never! "
3) Nash, Bryant, Anthony, Garnett, Howard shudder to read the quintet, I guess even train them for a night.
" Certainly, the quintet is fabulous, I very curious to coach Kobe, the best player in the league, and KG, my first myth. Also I have yet to choose the bench, I have not seen fit to convene those who will be a difficult choice. But definitely call the most deserving, those who can help me in the best way to achieve victory. "
4) With a stuttering start your Clippers are at 6 instead of Conference, despite this result, the six most votes in the West, do you think the votes are estimation immense amount of time you spend in this league or something?
"stuttering start I would not say we are very satisfied, because in spite of our game is based solely on the guards, without liability for long, we have strung together a number of W, the important thing is to qualify PO Brand waiting, hoping to return. Surely the vote must have affected the amount of time I spend in the league, but they are very happy time to spend to help out the Commish. I expected a lot of votes for the MIP Bullo year (as has happened then) and frankly I was expecting a lot for Soul. If I had to make a prediction, I would say that his soul would be chosen by plebiscite. Anyway, I'm proud of the appointment, because I know that the work I do every week does not go unnoticed, but that is appreciated by GM. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment