Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dog Has Fluid Around Heart

AllStar Game! The players on the bench! ES

GM FOUR PLAYERS ON THIS PAN CHINE ALLSTAR GAME IS CONFESS TO U.S. ABOUT THEIR dreams come true

(interview by ActionMan)


sophomore

RAMONES FANATIC (GM ORLANDO MAGIC)

1) The ASG is a dream come true feelings?




"A great satisfaction, at least, this season that I can not wait .... well sunsets are very happy, I really wanted to participate in this match and I think it is widely noted. I will work a lot in this match, my opponent is notified, I believe we will create a nice game .. "


2) addresses cost from many listed as one of the best GM in the management of the race





"It seems only yesterday that the costs and alloy joint in my period of service and he was one of the WL the first which gave him some advice, now it's already a great scene of Euroslam. I was impressed from the outset for its extremely clean game from the very first game, and I'm sure many would have liked in the big league. Truly a GM to be taken as an example both in simulation at the level of skill in the game and especially for his honesty on and off the field, I could not choose better opponent and I do not hide ActionM, which I have just voted for him, this Once there is Billups who saved my ass:) "


3) You have the opportunity to coach some of the strongest young men in the NBA, ideas on who to call?



"Well, the quintet we make ourselves practically, remain little doubt .... Gay Aldridge and Roy will be the strengths of the starting five, I have some doubt about who will start second along with a quintet of Tyrus Thomas, Bargnani and Millsap and play to be selected from Rondo and Gibson cmq but excluded from the quintet will give us a hand from the bench as in Costa propose a game of 12 minutes in the fourth to extend the event. who probably has the most points in the hands of this game from the bench for give substance to the times when the Big 3 will relax. "




4) Your Orlando Magic are going through a difficult season, but this has not prevented many of the GM vote you as Sophomore, you feel like saying something about it?




"The season unfortunately will not bring us much satisfaction, the game from the start we felt it was frustrating and it was decided to commit to zero for the search result. Cmq admit that this appointment was flawed by pressing a campaign on the people of ES, started gufate health of the players, backroom deals, threats via SMS (lol), but the 14 votes I think a few have come spontaneously (lol 2) and of course thank all gm that allowed me to play this match "




0 comments:

Post a Comment